By Deborah Levyhamburg
Incorporated in a hundred and one Double-Ended Hook are heavily woven sew styles to the extra open and lacy Crochenit™ stitches. a photo of every facet of the swatch demonstrates which stitches paintings top for reversible designs. All you must ensure is whether or not to make a dishcloth, position mat, afghan or a wearable garment.
Read or Download 101 Double-Ended Hook Stitches Crochet PDF
Best needlecrafts & textile crafts books
A different visible listing of all of the significant strategies and an vital better half for novices and skilled embroiderers alike. even if you have an interest in goldwork, beadwork, crewel embroidery, cutwork, move sew, blackwork or Hardangar, this e-book will advisor you thru the entire simple equipment of operating and recommend a thrilling diversity of inventive purposes for every procedure.
Create attractive quilts and pillows with this pleasant number of initiatives utilizing uncomplicated options and pre-cuts. Rediscover the straightforward issues in existence with this pleasant choice of duvet tasks and pillow styles that use pre-cut jelly rolls, fats quarters, and extra. that includes basic, fully-illustrated directions, and gorgeous full-colour images of the completed tasks, "Simplify" is definitely the right quantity for crafters seeking to upload a marginally of easy variety to their domestic - with shades and styles that the entire relatives will love.
Supplying transparent, concise directions, this sequence has served as a vintage reference for handcrafters for greater than 30 years. A jam-packed, up-to-date source choked with new principles, this consultant can be a liable and whole crochet-instruction handbook. a few vintage motifs which are offered contain an easy lace triangle, a fragile popcorn trefoil, and an tricky French sq., each one labored in modern yarns and displayed in full-color pictures.
- Quilting Happiness: Projects, Inspiration, and Ideas to Make Quilting More Joyful
- Easy Bias-Covered Curves: Create Quilts with WOW Appeal
- Wiggly Crochet Dishcloths
- Bruges Flower Lace
- Tatting. Easy Step by Step Illustrated Instructions
- How to Be Free
Additional info for 101 Double-Ended Hook Stitches Crochet
0 Make 2. From the assorted bright-colored scraps, cut a total of: 5 circles in various sizes 48 rectangles, 2" x 3Y2" 3. Arrange the units into two vertical rows of two blocks each as shown. Sew the units in each row together. Press the seam allowances toward the checkerboard units. Sew the rows together to complete the pillow center. Press the seam allowances in either direction. From the interfacing, cut: 1 rectangle, 8" x 16" From the black fabric for binding, cut: 3 strips, 3Vs" x 42" MAKING THE PILLOW 1.
_ ...... _ 5. Bind the edges using the white 2W'-wide strips and a l;4" seam allowance. Refer to "Binding" (page 7) as needed. [§J fmD Runner assembly 60 MAKE YOUR BED PLAYFUL Tiny £quare~ £ham~ MAKING THE SHAMS 1. Refer to step 2 of "Making the Blocks" (page 59) Finished Shams: 26" x 32" MATERIALS (for two standard-size shams) Yardage is based on 42"-wide fabric unless otherwise noted. 3% yards of white fabric for front, flip side, and binding 1 yard total of assorted bright-colored fabrics for blocks 1% yards of fabric for front lining 'J's yard of20"-wide lightweight fusible interfacing to make 36 pieced 3" blocks.
3. Sew the white 4IA" x 241;2" strips to the top and bottom of the sham center. Press the seam allowances toward the blocks. Add the white 4IA" x 26" strips to the sides of the sham center. 4. Layer the backing and sham top, wrong sides together, and stay stitch around the edges. Stitch in the ditch of each block. 6 buttons, %" to 114" diameter Note: The front of the shams shown are lined and quilted, but they do not have a batting layer. a CUTTING Cut pieces for each set from the same fabric. __ L From the assorted bright-colored fabrics, cut: 36 sets of 2 rectangles, Ph" x 31;2", and 2 squares, f- F- a 1Y2" x Ph" 12 squares, 31;2" x 31;2" From the white fabric, cut: 2 strips, Ph" x 42"; crosscut into 36 squares, Ph" x Ph" 2 rectangles, 121;2" x 181;2" 2 squares, 26" x 26" 2 rectangles, 15" x 26" 4 strips, 4W' x 241;2" 4 strips, 414" x 26" 7 strips, 3Vs" x 42" Sham assembly 5.