By Lisa Bergene
;A ardour for Patchwork: Over a hundred Quilted initiatives for All Seasons КНИГИ ; ХОББИ и РЕМЕСЛА Автор: Lisa Bergene Название: ardour for Patchwork: Over a hundred Quilted initiatives for All Seasons Издательство: Krause courses Год: 2006 Формат: PDF Размер: 17.60 Mb Страниц: 152 Язык: английский Для сайта: www.mirknig.comQuilters love sort, and this e-book bargains quilters loads of offerings - - ninety five diversified initiatives in all. For quilters with loads of time, or people with just a little time to cover, this booklet has the correct patchwork cover for any get together. This imperative source supplies quilters made up our minds to accomplish a undertaking in a weekend a big variety of tasks to select from, whereas additionally offering much less time-consuming initiatives for quilters searching for just a couple of hours for fun.Among the initiatives featured are: mattress quilts, Denim luggage, handbags, desk runners, Wall hangings, position matsPlus, there are smooth appliqué styles equivalent to hearts, stars and angels for quilters to make and upload as to every venture. uploading.com.com eighty five
Read Online or Download A Passion for Patchwork: Over 100 Quilted Projects for All Seasons PDF
Best needlecrafts & textile crafts books
A special visible listing of all of the significant options and an quintessential spouse for newcomers and skilled embroiderers alike. even if you have an interest in goldwork, beadwork, crewel embroidery, cutwork, move sew, blackwork or Hardangar, this ebook will advisor you thru the entire easy tools of operating and recommend an exhilarating diversity of artistic functions for every procedure.
Create gorgeous quilts and pillows with this pleasant selection of tasks utilizing uncomplicated innovations and pre-cuts. Rediscover the straightforward issues in existence with this pleasant number of cover tasks and pillow styles that use pre-cut jelly rolls, fats quarters, and extra. that includes basic, fully-illustrated directions, and gorgeous full-colour images of the completed initiatives, "Simplify" is the appropriate quantity for crafters trying to upload a marginally of straightforward sort to their domestic - with colors and styles that the total kinfolk will love.
Providing transparent, concise directions, this sequence has served as a vintage reference for handcrafters for greater than 30 years. A jam-packed, up-to-date source full of new rules, this consultant can also be a responsible and entire crochet-instruction handbook. a few vintage motifs which are awarded comprise an easy lace triangle, a fragile popcorn trefoil, and an difficult French sq., every one labored in modern yarns and displayed in full-color images.
- Little Birds: 26 Handmade Projects to Sew, Stitch, Quilt Love
- Needlework Antique Flowers
- Color and Composition for the Creative Q: Improve Any Quilt with Easy-to-Follow Lessons
- Thoroughly Modern Dresden Quick & Easy Construction 13 Lively Quilt Projects for All Skill Levels
Extra resources for A Passion for Patchwork: Over 100 Quilted Projects for All Seasons
6. Arrange flower and leaf motifs in the white background areas of the pieced top referring to the Placement Diagram for suggested positioning; handstitch motifs in place using thread to match fabrics, stuffing a tiny bit of fiberfill behind each yellow flower center before final stitching to complete the quilt top. 7. Layer, quilt and bind referring to Finishing Your Quilt on page 176. ■ Z Row Make 1 Add 1/8"–1/4" all around when cutting for hand appliqué I 2 1 Figure 10 4 Leaf Cut 20 green batik 6 Petal Cut 48 pink batik 8 Center Cut 12 yellow tonal 7 5 3 Weathervane Stars Placement Diagram 24" x 24" Nine-Patch Panache 61 Dressed to the Nines Make your home a showplace.
8. Cut six 31/2" by fabric width strips dark purple/pink tonal; subcut strips into (63) 31/2" H squares. 9. Cut eight 21/4" by fabric width blue tonal strips for binding. Completing the Nine-Patch Units 1. Select nine very light blue/green A squares; join three squares to make a row. Press seams in one direction. Repeat to make three rows. 2. Join the rows referring to Figure 1 to make an A unit; press seams as shown in Figure 2. Note: The seams in all units are pressed as indicated by arrows in Figure 2.
4. Center and sew the I strips to opposite sides of the pieced center, stopping stitching 1/4" from each end of the pieced center. Repeat with J strips at the top and bottom. 5. Fold quilt top diagonally with right sides together and align edges as shown in Figure 9; draw a 45-degree-angle line on the top border strip from the end of the border stitching, again referring to Figure 9. Quilt top back Figure 9 6. Stitch along the marked line and trim 1/4" from the stitched line as shown in Figure 10; press seam open.