By Sebastian Link, Juan C. Trujillo
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of 7 workshops and a symposium, held on the thirty fifth foreign convention on Conceptual Modeling, ER 2016, in Gifu, Japan.
The 19 revised complete and three keynote papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen out of fifty two submissions to the next occasions: Conceptual Modeling for Ambient advice and fit getting older, AHA 2016; Modeling and administration of massive info, MoBiD 2016; Modeling and Reasoning for company Intelligence, MORE-BI 2016; Conceptual Modeling in requisites and enterprise research, MREBA 2016; caliber of versions and versions of caliber, QMMQ 2016; and the Symposium on Conceptual Modeling schooling, SCME 2016; and types and Modeling on protection and privateness, WM2SP 2016.
Read Online or Download Advances in Conceptual Modeling: ER 2016 Workshops, AHA, MoBiD, MORE-BI, MReBA, QMMQ, SCME, and WM2SP, Gifu, Japan, November 14–17, 2016, Proceedings PDF
Best nonfiction_13 books
This learn makes a speciality of jap wartime rules and their implementation, and the ensuing results those guidelines had at the neighborhood inhabitants. each one ethnic staff, together with the ecu group, is tested to judge its response and reaction to the japanese army govt and jap regulations in the direction of those.
The second one quantity of instruction manual explores diverse dimensions of the sustainable luxurious textiles and model, widely in response to the subsequent issues: Sustainable luxurious luxurious and intake luxurious, innovation and layout power luxurious and entrepreneurshipSustainable luxurious administration
Scott Kurashige highlights the position African american citizens and eastern american citizens performed within the social and political struggles that remade twentieth century Los Angeles.
- The Church of the Panagia Chalkeon
- A Rainbow of Afghans More than 70 Variations to Knit and Crochet
- Corporate Financial Reporting and Performance: A New Approach
- A Study of Black Hole Attack Solutions. On AODV Routing Protocol in MANET
Additional resources for Advances in Conceptual Modeling: ER 2016 Workshops, AHA, MoBiD, MORE-BI, MReBA, QMMQ, SCME, and WM2SP, Gifu, Japan, November 14–17, 2016, Proceedings
Trading Ontology for Ideology: The Interplay of Logic, Set Theory and Semantics in Quine’s Philosophy. Synthese Library, vol. 313. Springer Science & Business Media (2002) 25. : The Logical Status of Diagrams. Cambridge University Press, New York (1994) 26. : Parts and Places: the Structure of Spatial Representation. MIT Press, Cambridge (1999) Conceptual Modelling for Ambient Assistance and Healthy Ageing Preface: Conceptual Modeling for Ambient Assistance and Healthy Ageing Heinrich C. Mayr1, Ulrich Frank2, and J.
1. General architecture of the Geras framework akin to the concept of a patent, and does not provide much details about its implementation. g. ) are used to tune the software generation process at design time. Besides, contextual information can also be used at runtime to equip the framework with context-aware capabilities. In Geras, the mapping between a goal and an AS is performed in two steps. The AS is ﬁrstly described using a feature model that captures the variability of diﬀerent product conﬁgurations (the technical solutions) .
Afterwards, we use the feature conﬁgurator to validate whether this is consistent or not, for instance, two goals mapped to features that belong to a same parent and have an alternative (XOR) relationship denote a conﬂict. This case can be illustrated with an example: a husband who is deaf wants to listen a phone call, and this goal is mapped to a high-volume feature in the feature model. On the other hand, his wife who has a depressive character and wants to have a quiet environment. The quiet environment goal is mapped to a low-volume feature.