By Yo-Sung Ho, Jitao Sang, Yong Man Ro, Junmo Kim, Fei Wu
The two-volume complaints LNCS 9314 and 9315, represent the court cases of the 16th Pacific-Rim convention on Multimedia, PCM 2015, held in Gwangju, South Korea, in September 2015.
The overall of 138 complete and 32 brief papers offered in those court cases used to be conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 224 submissions. The papers have been geared up in topical sections named: picture and audio processing; multimedia content material research; multimedia purposes and providers; video coding and processing; multimedia illustration studying; visible figuring out and popularity on immense info; coding and reconstruction of multimedia facts with spatial-temporal details; 3D image/video processing and purposes; video/image caliber evaluation and processing; social media computing; human motion reputation in social robotics and video surveillance; contemporary advances in image/video processing; new media illustration and transmission applied sciences for rising UHD prone.
Read Online or Download Advances in Multimedia Information Processing – PCM 2015: 16th Pacific-Rim Conference on Multimedia Gwangju, South Korea, September 16–18, 2015, Proceedings, Part II PDF
Similar south books
Why have been a few international locations in a position to construct "developmental states" within the a long time after international warfare II whereas others weren't? via a richly special exam of India's event, Locked in position argues that the severe issue used to be the response of household capitalists to the state-building venture. through the Nineteen Fifties and Nineteen Sixties, India introduced a really bold and very hot software of state-led improvement.
This can be the tale of a technological know-how instructor and her paintings in an over-crowded and under-resourced township secondary institution in modern South Africa. whereas set firmly within the current, it's also a trip into the prior, laying off clean gentle on how the legacy of apartheid schooling keeps to have an incredible effect on educating and studying in South Africa.
- Perspectives in Southern Hemisphere Limnology: Proceedings of a Symposium, held in Wilderness, South Africa, July 3–13, 1984
- Death at Cross Plains: An Alabama Reconstruction Tragedy
- Not Forgiven, Never Forgotten
- Memorias de mi viaje Recollections of My Trip
- Tom Fitzmorris's New Orleans Food: More Than 250 of the City's Best Recipes to Cook at Home
Extra resources for Advances in Multimedia Information Processing – PCM 2015: 16th Pacific-Rim Conference on Multimedia Gwangju, South Korea, September 16–18, 2015, Proceedings, Part II
1. The results of disparity maps of GC-LSL(row 1), PMBP(row 2), and the proposed method(row 3). The datasets are Tsukuba, Venus, Teddy, Cones, which is displayed in a row for each method. 4) of all the PM based methods on threshold 1, and the proposed method ranked better than the others. In addition, our algorithm gets best results on the Venus, Teddy and Cones datasets. We are closely compare our method to the related methods GC-LSL  and PMBP . From the Table 1, we can see that our results achieve better accuracy compared to GC-LSL and PMBP on the four datatasets on threshold 1.
Although the JBU can reconstruct depth edges, it has texture copying problem. So, proposed method use the adaptive weighting functions based on edge information (Fig. 5). -M. -S. Ho For an objective evaluation of the depth maps, the bad pixel rate (BPR), whose absolute difference is greater than 1, was used. Table 1. show the result of the BPR(%) comparison. According to the results, the proposed method outperforms the conventional algorithms in terms of the BPR for all the scaling factors and all the tested images.
Process. 7(6), 1101–1111 (2013) 7. : Low complexity adaptive view synthesis optimization in HEVC based 3D video coding. IEEE Trans. Multimedia 16(1), 266–271 (2014) 8. : JCT3 V – Improvement of the rate control for 3D multi-view video coding. ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11, JCT3 V-C0090, Geneva, Switzerland, January 2013 9. : JCT3 V –The rate control schemes for 3D multi-view video coding. ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11, JCT3 V-D0111, Incheon, KR, April 2013 10. : Adaptive Frame Level Rate Control in 3D-HEVC. kr Abstract.