By Franz Baader, Ian Horrocks, Ulrike Sattler (auth.), PD Dr. Steffen Staab, Professor Dr. Rudi Studer (eds.)
Read or Download Handbook on Ontologies PDF
Similar nonfiction_8 books
This quantity covers new facets and destiny instructions in molecular neuroendocrinology, an incredible and swiftly transforming into region in neuroendocrinology. one of the numerous neurotransmitters or neuromodulators that play an incredible position within the regulate of endocrine capabilities, neuropeptides and similar proteins have drawn unique cognizance as a result of their range and complexity in motion.
The papers during this quantity characterize a substantial cross-section of the sector of fracture mechanics, an affidavit to the breadth of curiosity that Mel and Max Williams' neighbors percentage with them. numerous are accelerated types of papers that got in precise periods honoring them on the 1997 9th overseas convention on Fracture Mechanics in Sydney, Australia.
This e-book is the outgrowth of the COMETT II direction on complicated Instru mentation, info Interpretation, and keep an eye on of Biotechnological approaches prepared by way of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven and the Universiteit Gent, and held at Gent, Belgium, October 1994. The editors of the current quantity have been very lucky to discover all invited audio system ready to put in writing state of the art expositions according to their lec tures.
Biomass pyrolysis has been practised for hundreds of years within the manufacture of charcoal for and rest. in simple terms within the final twenty years, even if, has realization focussed on a greater figuring out of the technology and know-how, with the ensuing merits of higher designed and regulated approaches that supply excessive yields of liquid items.
- Ordering at Surfaces and Interfaces: Proceedings of the Third NEC Symposium Hakone, Japan, October 7–11, 1990
- The Behaviour of Pinnipeds
- Markov Chains and Stochastic Stability
- Stochastic Space—Time Models and Limit Theorems
Extra resources for Handbook on Ontologies
46. Dieter Fensel, Frank van Harmelen, Ian Horrocks, Deborah L. McGuinness, and Peter F. Patel-Schneider. OlL: An ontology infrastructure far the semantic web. IEEE Intelligent Systems, 16(2):38-45,2001. 47. Michael J. Fischer and Richard E. Ladner. Propositional dynamic logic ofregular programs. J. ofComputerandSystemSciences, 18:194-211, 1979. 48. Erich Grädel. Guarded fragments of first-order logic: A perspective far new description logics? In Proc. of the 1998 Description Logic Workshop (DL'98).
Matching in description logics. J. of Logic and Computation, 9(3):411-447,1999. 17. Franz Baader, Ralf Küsters, and Ralf Molitor. Computing least common subsumers in description logics with existential restrietions. In Proc. ofthe 16th Int. Joint Conf on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'99), pages 96-101,1999. 18. Franz Baader, Ralf Küsters, and Ralf Molitor. Rewriting concepts using terminologies. In Proc. of the 7th Int. Conf on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR'2000), pages 297-308, 2000.
In Proc. ofthe 2001 Description Logic Workshop (DL 2001), pages 30-35. org/), 2001. 64. lan Horrocks and Peter F. Patel-Schneider. Optimizing description logic subsumption. J. of Logic and Computation, 9(3):267-293, 1999. 65. lan Horrocks, Peter F. Patel-Schneider, and Frank van Harmelen. Reviewing the design of DAML+OIL: An ontology language for the semantic web. In Proc. of the 19th Nat. Conf on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI2002), 2002. 66. lan Horrocks and Ulrike Sattler. Adescription logic with transitive and inverse roles and role hierarchies.