By Leslee Evans
Notice 9 attractive units of mattress runners with coordinating initiatives reminiscent of pillows, shams, and adorned sheets. specifically designed to drape around the foot of the mattress, each one lovely mattress runner deals a brief and lovely strategy to decorate.
* comprises many two-sided designs for extra versatility--change the glance of a bed room with the easy turn of a quilt
* deals a number of units to fit your temper sassy, serene, playful, stylish, fascinating, and more
* evokes quilters to scan with new rules and methods on smaller tasks
Read or Download Make Your Bed: Quilted Bed Runners, Pillows, and More to Suit Your Style PDF
Best needlecrafts & textile crafts books
A special visible listing of all of the significant concepts and an integral spouse for rookies and skilled embroiderers alike. no matter if you have an interest in goldwork, beadwork, crewel embroidery, cutwork, move sew, blackwork or Hardangar, this publication will advisor you thru all of the uncomplicated equipment of operating and recommend a thrilling variety of artistic functions for every method.
Create beautiful quilts and pillows with this pleasant selection of tasks utilizing uncomplicated thoughts and pre-cuts. Rediscover the easy issues in lifestyles with this pleasant number of duvet tasks and pillow styles that use pre-cut jelly rolls, fats quarters, and extra. that includes basic, fully-illustrated directions, and beautiful full-colour images of the completed initiatives, "Simplify" is the precise quantity for crafters trying to upload a slightly of easy type to their domestic - with colors and styles that the full family members will love.
Delivering transparent, concise directions, this sequence has served as a vintage reference for handcrafters for greater than 30 years. A jam-packed, up to date source jam-packed with new rules, this advisor is additionally a liable and entire crochet-instruction guide. a few vintage motifs which are awarded contain an easy lace triangle, a fragile popcorn trefoil, and an complicated French sq., each one labored in modern yarns and displayed in full-color photos.
- Complete Crochet Techniques and Projects
- Amigurumi Parent and Baby Animals
- Just for You Selfish Sewing Projects from Your Favorite Sew Can She Bloggers
- 70 Classic Quilting Patterns. Ready-to-Use Designs and Instructions
Extra info for Make Your Bed: Quilted Bed Runners, Pillows, and More to Suit Your Style
0 Make 2. From the assorted bright-colored scraps, cut a total of: 5 circles in various sizes 48 rectangles, 2" x 3Y2" 3. Arrange the units into two vertical rows of two blocks each as shown. Sew the units in each row together. Press the seam allowances toward the checkerboard units. Sew the rows together to complete the pillow center. Press the seam allowances in either direction. From the interfacing, cut: 1 rectangle, 8" x 16" From the black fabric for binding, cut: 3 strips, 3Vs" x 42" MAKING THE PILLOW 1.
_ ...... _ 5. Bind the edges using the white 2W'-wide strips and a l;4" seam allowance. Refer to "Binding" (page 7) as needed. [§J fmD Runner assembly 60 MAKE YOUR BED PLAYFUL Tiny £quare~ £ham~ MAKING THE SHAMS 1. Refer to step 2 of "Making the Blocks" (page 59) Finished Shams: 26" x 32" MATERIALS (for two standard-size shams) Yardage is based on 42"-wide fabric unless otherwise noted. 3% yards of white fabric for front, flip side, and binding 1 yard total of assorted bright-colored fabrics for blocks 1% yards of fabric for front lining 'J's yard of20"-wide lightweight fusible interfacing to make 36 pieced 3" blocks.
3. Sew the white 4IA" x 241;2" strips to the top and bottom of the sham center. Press the seam allowances toward the blocks. Add the white 4IA" x 26" strips to the sides of the sham center. 4. Layer the backing and sham top, wrong sides together, and stay stitch around the edges. Stitch in the ditch of each block. 6 buttons, %" to 114" diameter Note: The front of the shams shown are lined and quilted, but they do not have a batting layer. a CUTTING Cut pieces for each set from the same fabric. __ L From the assorted bright-colored fabrics, cut: 36 sets of 2 rectangles, Ph" x 31;2", and 2 squares, f- F- a 1Y2" x Ph" 12 squares, 31;2" x 31;2" From the white fabric, cut: 2 strips, Ph" x 42"; crosscut into 36 squares, Ph" x Ph" 2 rectangles, 121;2" x 181;2" 2 squares, 26" x 26" 2 rectangles, 15" x 26" 4 strips, 4W' x 241;2" 4 strips, 414" x 26" 7 strips, 3Vs" x 42" Sham assembly 5.